Translate

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

sport

The Heat were slightly beat up, with guard Ray Allen, who had a sore right hip, and forward Chris Andersen, who missed Game 4 with a left thigh contusion, sitting out the team’s morning workout. Just before the game, Allen was cleared to play; Andersen was once again inactive.
Allen was crucial, scoring 10 points in the second quarter to match the combined first-half output of Wade and James. Behind his lead, the Heat closed the first half on a 9-2 run to take a 42-33 lead into the locker room. Allen finished with 15 points, Wade and Lewis added 18 apiece, and Bosh led the team with 20.
It was a commendable collaborative effort, but it clearly lacked the influence of James as Vogel’s unlikely wish came true.
“Twenty-four minutes is not enough for me to make an imprint on the game like I know I’m accustomed to doing, or I know I can do,” James said, smiling. “I’m much better on the floor than off it, for sure.”
Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment